FERMETTE MARBEUF - CRAZY HORSE
Body movements, feminine curves and femmes fatales... these are the similarities of these two essential institutions of the Champs Elysées. La Fermette Marbeuf has a well-known reputation and is listed as a historical monument of Paris. Its "Art Nouveau" design will delight its guests. You will dine under a magnificent 1898 glass roof, while listening to Botticelli muses. After your dinner you will then walk to the Crazy Horse in order to savour your show and discover the charms of Parisian girls.
- Around 2 hours for the restaurant and one hour and a half revue.
- you can arrive whenever you want at the restaurant
- but you must arrive at the Crazy Horse at least 20 minutes before the show starts
- From Sundays to Fridays: revue is at 8 p.m or 10:45 p.m.
- On Saturdays: revue is at 7 p.m, 9:30 p.m or 11:45 p.m.
- dinner at the Fermette Marbeuf, 3 courses, half a bottle of wine and ½ bottle of mineral water
- The revue Crazy
- Half a bottle of champagne cuvée Crazy or two drinks of your choice
- photos taken by a professional photographer
- Dressing room
- Fermette Marbeuf Address: 5 rue Marbeuf - Paris 8th arrondissement
- Crazy Horse Address: 12 avenue George V - Paris 8th arrondissement
- Taxis available at any hour of the day
- Parking: Alma George V
- Coach parking: Quai Albert 1er
- Access: Metro line 1, George V - Franklin D. Rossevelt
- Bus 42, 63, 72, 80 and 92 - Bus stop Alma Marceau
- Show not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- Place de l'Alma
- The Bateaux Mouches
- Fouquet's Brasserie
- The Avenue Montaigne
- The Tokyo Palace
- The American Church of Paris
- Modern Art Museum
- Albert 1st Court
- Notre Dame de Consolation