This ideal formula is made to combine the pleasure of an all-inclusive meal with the pleasure of a sparkling show. You will start your journey from Pont de l'Alma with an unforgettable dinner cruise on the Seine. Everything will be included in this meal (appetizers, 4 dishes and drinks) and you can eat along the window so that you can enjoy as much as possible the view. This will be followed by the Crazy Horse show, where champagne will be provided. The two-hour cruise begins at 8:30 p.m and ends at 10:30 p.m. Sunday to Friday, the revue Crazy is scheduled at 11 p.m and at 11:45 p.m on Saturdays. You are lucky! The Crazy Horse is only 200 meters away from the boarding gate!
- 2 hours for the dinner cruise and 1 hour and a half for the revue
- Meeting point at least 20 minutes before the beginning of the cruise
- Sunday to Friday: dinner cruise at 8:30 p.m, and revue at 10:45 p.m.
- Saturdays: dinner cruise at 8:30 p.m and revue at 11:45 p.m.
- The "Prestige" dinner cruise menu: appetizers and drinks, four-course meal, ¼ red wine, ¼ white wine, mineral water, fruit juice and coffee
- The revue "Crazy"
- Half a bottle of champagne cuvée "Crazy'' or two drinks of your choice
- Photos that will be offered by a professional photographer
- Dressing room
- Bateaux-Mouches Address: Place de l'Alma - Paris 8th arrondissement
- Crazy Horse Address: 12 avenue George V - Paris 8th arrondissement
- Taxis available at any hour of the day
- Parking: Alma George V
- Coach parking: Quai Albert 1er
- Access: Metro 1, George V - Franklin D. Rossevelt
- Bus 42, 63, 72, 80 and 92 - Bus stop Alma Marceau
- Show not recommended for children under 12 years old.