Experience the most prestigious dinner cruise from the Bateaux-Mouches company. End this romantic evening with the glamorous cabaret shows of Paris. This is an evening you are not about to forget! The Excellence formula allows you to enjoy the best food and wine. Lights and glass will suround you in this unique place. With a variety of starters, main courses and desserts, there is something for every taste here: vegetarian menus, formulas without pork... Festivities begin at 8:30 p.m. The only thing you need to worry about is to get off the boat at 10:30 p.m in order to get to the Crazy Horse show to end your evening on a sparkling note! These two places are very close to eachother since you just have to cross the Place de l'Alma to get there. In the meanwhile our beautiful illuminated Eiffel Tower will accompany you during this time. No doubts, that is the perfect evening for you.
- 2 hours for the dinner cruise and 1 hour and a half for the revue
- Meeting point at least 20 minutes before the beginning of the cruise
- Sunday to Friday: dinner cruise at 8:30 p.m, and revue at 10:45 p.m.
- Saturdays: dinner cruise at 8:30 p.m and revue at 11:45 p.m.
- The "Excellence" dinner cruise menu: appetizers and drinks, four-course meal, ¼ red wine, ¼ white wine, mineral water, fruit juice and coffee
- The revue "Crazy"
- Half a bottle of champagne cuvée "Crazy'' or two drinks of your choice
- Photos taken by a professional photographer
- Dressing room
- Bateaux-Mouches Address: Place de l'Alma - Paris 8th arrondissement
- Crazy Horse Address: 12 avenue George V - Paris 8th arrondissement
- Taxis available at any hour of the day
- Parking: Alma George V
- Coach parking: Quai Albert 1er
- Access: Metro 1, George V - Franklin D. Rossevelt
- Bus 42, 63, 72, 80 and 92 - Bus stop Alma Marceau
- Show not recommended for children under 12 years old.